Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 2
Well as I am coming to the end of the second day of Lent I have complaints. I wretched my back today and it was sore so I did not run. I had a full day of meetings in Ottawa so my lunch was late. I stopped in to look at a GPS but it was sold out. I then rushed to another meeting, then got home and took a muscle relaxant, stayed still for half an hour, felt a bit better, made dinner, realized that the dishwasher was still full from last night so I put them on wash with expensive electricity. I then rushed to a local meeting where I got to go to the meeting part but missed the free dinner part that everybody who did go was raving about (but it saved my Lenten theme of course). The meeting went on not too badly but I am now on two subcommittees. I get home and the beagle wants to be fed and walked. My back hurts again but no more muscle relaxant until I go to bed. And the kitchen still needs cleaning , although my wife is back from her meeting and can finish.
WHAT A PERFECTLY WONDERFUL DAY. I had employment, I had food, I had choice, I had muscle relaxant,and of course the love of beagle and wife (NB - alphabetical listing). A very fitting and wonderful second anniversary of my bypass.

No comments:

Post a Comment