Saturday, April 24, 2010

Things done by noon today:

  1. Wake Up
  2. Make coffee and breakfast
  3. Do abbreviated beagle walk
  4. Go to Weight Watchers ( I lost)
  5. Walk around town for Earth Day (better late than never) - speak to Ottawa River Keeper, speak to Rotary Club about Haiti Relief Project, buy two jars (the last two) of Buckwheat Honey
  6. So grocery shopping. Deliberately park car as far away as I can, which turns out to be dumb as I buy more than I planned.
  7. Romantically, for my wife, buy yellow tulips and tastefully (I hope) put them in vase for her to see when she gets home for late lunch. This is not so good for planet on Earth Day but no worse than the raw spinach that I bought as well. (Going to try calamari and spinach salad tonight)
  8. Go home and make chicken, butternut squash, carrot, mushroom, chickpea soup. Have to fight off cats and beagle while I debone chicken. Cats, beagle, and especially chicken not happy.
And now I am pooped!!! This fatigue is getting to me but one day at a time. Will nap while soup simmers, hope that low low really is low. Will report later if woken by smoke detector

No comments:

Post a Comment