Friday, January 1, 2010

I had asked for a listing of books and here they are so far. I have a wonderful range of tastes in my friends. (Two Years Before the Mast, Moby Dick, and Caine Mutiny I added myself - hey I am my own friend after all)

1- Claudia
Brett Holmstrom


2-A Team of Rivals
Doris Kearns Goodwin


3-The Invisible Man
H.G. Wells


4-Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Robert Lewis Stevenson


5-The Time Machine
H.G. Wells


6-Tarzan
Edgar Rice Burroughs


7-A Tale of Two Cities
Charles Dickens


8-The Count of Monte Cristo
Alexandre Dumas


9-Annie’s Girl
Maureen Coppinger


10-A Good House
Bonnie Burnard


11-Walking Since Daybreak
Modris Ekstein


12-Gold Compass Trilogy
Phillip Pullman


13-The Twilight Series (Vampire Books)
Stephanie Meyer


14-Tao of Pooh
Benjamin Hoff


15-Freakomics
Stephen Dubner and Steven Levitt


16-Moby Dick
Herman Melville


17-Two Years Before the Mast
Richard Henry Dana, Jr


18-The Caine Mutiny
Herman Wouk


19-The Curious Incident of the Dog In the Night-Time

Mark Haddon


20-The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie
Alan Bradley


21-The Historian
Elizabeth Kostova


22-The Lamb
Christopher Moore


23-The Listening Book – Discovering Your Own Music.
W.A. Mathieu







No comments:

Post a Comment