Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I was going to continue journaling the rest of my hospital stay but that is going to have to wait – I am too tired.

I did not sleep well last night. While the aches are minimal (and Tylenol certainly helps) I have this very irritating occasional cough, that does not help matters. I am also still trying to learn the “approved” sleep conditions. I an not to be left alone for the first week of my recovery. My wife has not only to take the week off work but she has to put up with me. But, I must say I enjoy the attention.

But she did have to hit the office for an hour today and then do some errands so our friend Marilyn babysat me for a couple of hours. Then this evening my wife was holding a choir rehearsal so she did the “take your kid to work” thing.

So, in between being babysat, being the work kid, my breathing and flex exercises, being visited by Nurse Nathan (still oozing inappropriately from my chest but “no need for alarm”) , two 8 minute walks, doing a very little bit of work e-mail checking, I am tired.
Yet again …………

No comments:

Post a Comment