Monday, November 23, 2009

Dear Blog Writer;

I am an angel who has been assigned your file. The Big Guys like Gabriel and Michael get to smote and avenge and do all the neat stuff, and what I do is take care of people like you. It has been a long pile of millenniums since you humans started figuring out fire, finding the wheel hidden in a block of wood, and started paying attention to us. I must say that I like it that you are at the point where a lot of you have e-mails now. Communicating through dreams was complex because you needed a set up and background sets. I am sorry for rambling and not getting to the point, but you get the angel you deserve.
You were a fool for not telling anyone about your initial chest pain. It was a pain for me to set it up the day before you went to your doctor because I doubt that would you have made an appointment on your own - in fact I don’t doubt … I KNOW.
Let’s see, chest pain on October 21st, myocardial perfusion (with radioisotopes from South Africa that miraculously show up after that idiot government you elected lets Chalk River go down the tubes) on October 26th, visit to the cardiologist on November 9th and an angiogram planned for this Friday. What a coincidence ….. sure.

We are getting prayers for you day and night. Do you have any idea how wonderful that is? Did you ever think that you would have had all these offers for rides? Did you ever think the cat would get out of your chair? You are very lucky and blessed. When we wrote that stuff about my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life we had you in mind (I sure hope that I did not detect a rolling of the eyes). You have a loving wife, a loving extended family across the country, and even loving dog and cats. Not to mention all those friends.

So what can I, an angel, promise? If you ask for the right thing I will give it to you. If you ask for love, and for freedom from fear and for acceptance I will do everything in my power to do it. Be very cautious if you ask for anything else.

I gotta go. Please, no jokes about bells and wings. I hated that movie. I wish George Bailey had just stayed on the bridge. White Christmas ….. now that was a movie. Bing Crosby was a handful (thank the Big Boss that he was not in my file) but he could sing. And I always had the hubba hubbas for Rosemary Clooney. I am rambling again but as I already told you, you get the angel that you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment