Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday trip to the Super Mail Box and nothing from the Heart Institute,
But I am cool with that because we have a Prime Minister who can not only sing and play the piano but he can dance “fusion Mujra dancing”. He can so! This comes from a source no less implacable than the Globe and Mail. Mr. Harper is of course (or as a reminder when I read this later) in India.
I am considerably less cool with the local Member of Parliament who had the audacity to call me via taped message and accuse me of being a supporter of the bill to kill the long gun registry and that there are dark powers who want to keep the registry and we should all be on guard against this. I like gun control! I think it is smart and saves lives. Why on earth would she think me of being against gun control? How did she get my number?The doctor said to keep my heart rate slow until my repair job.
Keep calm. Keep calm. Think nice thoughts about our MP. No, I can’t. Keep calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment