Friday, November 6, 2009

In general terms when one cuts back on exercise, like I have, then one should cut back on food intake. Somehow I have a vague recollection that there is at least a theoretical connection between calories consumed and calories expended.
So now that I am in a period of extended sitting on my behind, why has my appetite grown, and why am I tired all the time?Is it psychological? Maybe I am afraid of what the cardiologist will say about my diet. Maybe I , deep down, have figured out what exactly what he will say. Banished for every will be avocadoes, butter, chocolate, dairy, eggs, French Fries, ghee, halva, ice cream, jam, knish, llama, marmalade, Neapolitan anything, osso buco, pecans, quiche, rice, steak, tuna, udon noodles, vichyssoise, Xanthan Gum, yams and ziti.
Replaced by asparagus, broccoli, cantaloupe, endive, fiddleheads, garlic, honey, iceberg lettuce, kale, lentils, mackerel, nectarines, okra, parsnips, quinoa, rutabaga, salmon, tomato, udon noodles, venison, Xanthan Gum , yogurt, and zucchini.
Okay, if you are going to be anally retentive about the alphabet you can’t escape the udon and the Xanthan. But the lesson here is if you gotta switch you gotta switch. And we have choice .. cool.
But I am going for bacon and eggs tomorrow if my wife is up to it. I want to squeeze in some of the to be banned stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment